Explore.

Explore.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015


Water skiing

                During the summer one of my favorite pass-times is water skiing. Waterskiing is one of my most favorite things to do at the lake. One day a few years ago, James Erickson finally built up the courage to try skiing. He asked me to help him, so I did!

                First, I took him down on the dock and showed him how to wear the skis. I explained how to put them on and how to keep them straight. I demonstrated this part. Next, I showed him how to keep his knees bent and stay in the “ball position”. Then finally, I taught him how to stand up, and let go of the rope.

                After I showed/demonstrated all of this he decided to give it a go. He fell a few times but he eventually got the hang of it and now loves to ski just like I do. I am very happy that I got this opportunity to show him how to ski!

No comments:

Post a Comment